Dr Megan Poore, Assistant Professor, Teacher Education, Faculty of Education
t: (02) 6201 2505
m: 040 191 3638
- You are most likely to get a quick response if you email me and leave a telephone number so that I can call you back as soon as I am able. I hardly ever check my office voice mail, so don’t leave a message there.
- I would prefer that you don’t call my mobile; if I don’t recognise your number, I will let your call go through to my voicemail and I will contact you when I’m ready.
- Please do not expect a response to any communication outside of normal working hours.
- I am most likely to be on campus on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- My consultation times are Tuesdays, 11.30 am – 12.30 pm, and Fridays, 9.30 am – 10.30 am.